[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_CrsMatrix multiplication with a complex vector

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Mon Jan 25 07:55:49 MST 2010

Actually, the 10.0 and development branch versions of Tpetra::CrsMatrix::multiply() is templated for the scalar type of both the domain and range vectors:
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r10.0/packages/tpetra/doc/html/classTpetra_1_1CrsMatrix.html#f9f054057b13895350834da8b14beb95

However, this functionality has a few missing pieces at the moment (I don't even know if it will compile today.) I do want you to know that this is something that we recognize is important, and it is something that we plan on supporting very soon.

Chris