[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_CrsMatrix multiplication with a complex vector

David Hochstuhl Davidhochstuhl at web.de
Sun Jan 24 05:23:41 MST 2010

Hello,

at first I want to thank the trilinos team for all those impressing program pakets.

Up to now, I only use the anasazi package to do Configuration Interaction, i.e. to find the eigenvalues/-vectors of a quantum chemistry Hamiltonian matrix.
The solutions shall serve as initial states for a subsequent time evolution, in which an electromagnetic field is applied to the system.

Now, to solve this task with Runge-Kutta, one needs to apply the real Hamiltonian matrix to a complex vector.

So, is there any straightforward way to do this efficiently within trilinos ?

Thanks in advance,
David