[Trilinos-Users] matrix/vector recipes?

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 21 14:16:08 MST 2010

Nico,

I appreciate your comments, but don't have any immediate answer for you.  I do think there is room for extended functionality that would provide convenience capabilities.  For Epetra there is the EpetraExt package.  We obviously need something similar for Tpetra.  If the code you have is generally useful and you want to contribute, please feel free to do so by sending it to me.

Thanks.

Mike