[Trilinos-Users] Centos 5.4 build cannot find blas

Askey, Scott A Capt USAF AETC AFIT/ENY Scott.Askey at afit.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:18:21 MST 2010

Jim,
Your solution worked for me.
I put the following lines in my script and all was well.

  -DTPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES:STRING="/usr/lib64/libblas.so.3"\
  -DTPL_LAPACK_LIBRARIES:STRING="/usr/lib64/liblapack.so.3"\

Thanks

Scott

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:55:09 -0600

Scott,

I use something like

-DTPL_LAPACK_LIBRARIES:STRING="/path/liblapack.a" \
-DTPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES:STRING="/path/libclblas.a;/path/libf77blas.a;/path/liba
tlas.a;/path2/libgfortran.a"

For a similar setup.  There may be a shorter way to specify the libraries.
I have had some success with other approaches, but the most consistent
success with this brute-force method.

Jim

---
Which blas, lapack and atlas is trilinos looking for?
My atlas contains a libcblas.a and a libf77blas.a but no libblas.a.

V/R

Scott