[Trilinos-Users] [Trilinos-Developers] update on next release

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at ua.ac.be
Wed Jan 13 13:28:45 MST 2010

Hi,

> 2) Fix Makefile.export capability - likely replace with CMake-based
system

I'm compiling my own code (which links against Trilinos) for a while with
CMake now already, and created my assortment of Find*.cmake files for
Trilinos; find them zipped as attachment.

Basically for each library there's a FindLibrary.cmake, which then needs
to be called as, e.g.

  FIND_PACKAGE( LOCA REQUIRED )
  [...]
  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( mytarget LOCA )

in the main CMakeLists.txt. Here, the dependency and compiler information
of TrilinosConfig.cmake and TrilinosLibraryDepends.cmake are taken, which
need to be manually moved to the installation directory for the
FIND_PACKAGEs to work.
All files are merely in works-for-me state -- which for CMake isn't much
really --, so handle with care.

Cheers,
Nico