[Trilinos-Users] Configuring with cmake on Intrepid (BGP)

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 17 08:42:24 MST 2010

Hmm, editing the cache file would get you passed some of the configure time tests, but not all of them. We have done some cross compiling of Trilinos using cmake, but it has been limited to a small set of machines. There is some information and example cross compile files in <trilinos dir>/samplescripts/crosscompile that should help you get started. Not a terribly obvious place to have put them, but they do outline what needs to be done to set up a cross compile build.

Brent