[Trilinos-Users] Configuring with cmake on Intrepid (BGP)

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 16 21:48:30 MST 2010

David,

Can you comment on John's issue?

Thanks

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: trilinos-users-bounces at software.sandia.gov [mailto:trilinos-users-bounces at software.sandia.gov] On Behalf Of John R. Cary
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:42 PM
To: trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov
Subject: [Trilinos-Users] Configuring with cmake on Intrepid (BGP)

Attached is my configure failure on BGP for the compute nodes.

I am sure everyone knows, but this is a cross-compile situation.

Upon reading the error messages, it sounded like I could just define these in CMakeCache.txt
   HAVE_GCC_ABI_DEMANGLE_EXITCODE
   HAVE_TEUCHOS_BLASFLOAT_EXITCODE
   CXX_COMPLEX_BLAS_WORKS_EXITCODE

all to 0.  So I did that and it did configure and is building.

I then see:

System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/BlueGeneP to use this system, please send your config file to cmake at www .cmake.org so it can be added to cmake

but I am not sure what to do?

Is there some more automatic/convenient way to do this other then editing CMakeCache.txt?

Thanks....John Cary