[Trilinos-Users] Configuring with cmake on Intrepid (BGP)

John R. Cary cary at colorado.edu
Tue Feb 16 18:42:11 MST 2010

Attached is my configure failure on BGP for the compute nodes.

I am sure everyone knows, but this is a cross-compile situation.

Upon reading the error messages, it sounded like I could
just define these in CMakeCache.txt
   HAVE_GCC_ABI_DEMANGLE_EXITCODE
   HAVE_TEUCHOS_BLASFLOAT_EXITCODE
   CXX_COMPLEX_BLAS_WORKS_EXITCODE

all to 0.  So I did that and it did configure and is building.

I then see:

System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/BlueGeneP to use this system, please send your config file to
cmake at www
.cmake.org so it can be added to cmake

but I am not sure what to do?

Is there some more automatic/convenient way to do this
other then editing CMakeCache.txt?

Thanks....John Cary