[Trilinos-Users] trilinos configure failure using pathscale

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Feb 16 08:21:17 MST 2010

John R Cary wrote:
> On 2/15/10 10:53 AM, Brad King wrote:
>> PathScale Fortran support is forthcoming in CMake 2.8.1.
> I saw some errors in my previous configure line.
[snip]
> -- The C compiler identification is PathScale
> -- Check for working C compiler: /opt/cray/xt-asyncpe/3.3/bin/cc -- works
> -- The CXX compiler identification is PathScale
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/cray/xt-asyncpe/3.3/bin/CC -- works
> -- The Fortran compiler identification is PathScale
> -- Check for working Fortran compiler: /opt/cray/xt-asyncpe/3.3/bin/ftn -- works

PathScale 3.2 support is tested on the development trunk of CMake:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=541307

but it looks like you're using PathScale 3.3.  Correct?
Perhaps it's changed a bit.

> CMake Warning (dev) at /project/projectdirs/facets/franklin/contrib-path-3.2/cmake-2.8.1-rc2-ser/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FortranCInterface.cmake:207 (message):
>  No FortranCInterface mangling known for VerifyFortran

Please send me (off list) a tarball of the CMakeFiles/FortranCInterface
directory from the build tree.

Thanks,
-Brad