[Trilinos-Users] Rythmos 1D FEM example fails to run in parallel

Peles, Slaven Export License Required - US UTRC PelesS at utrc.utc.com
Tue Feb 9 16:15:04 MST 2010

Ross, thanks for your reply. I was actually looking at "1DefmInterface.C" and it seems as if there was at least an attempt to make this run in parallel. Anyhow, do you (or anybody else) know of a Rythmos example with adaptive BDF solver that is designed to run in parallel, and which can be freely shared? I'm trying to learn how to use Rythmos for parallel computations and having a working example would certainly help.

Thanks,
Slaven