[Trilinos-Users] hypre-2.6.0b

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 9 13:48:17 MST 2010

Keita,

I was informed by the hypre developers that interfaces changes were restricted to the Semi-structured interface (SStruct).  We do not interact with that interface, so there is a good chance that you can replace hypre-2.4.0.b (the version we have built against) with hypre-2.6.0b.  Since the Trilinos build system relies on the user to build this library and point to it, you should be able to seamlessly upgrade to the new version.

If you find that this is not the case, please let me know.  It is likely any adaptations we need to make will be small and can be done quickly.

Thanks.

Mike