[Trilinos-Users] intel compiler problems

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 3 13:23:16 MST 2010

There is a simple work-around to this bug, discovered by Cristiano Malossi.  Making this change makes the problem disappear:

Line 2693 corresponds to:

if( j == MyGlobalElements_[i] ) Values[j] += a_;

which seems correct to me. However, I tried to modify it and with this
"different" version

if( MyGlobalElements_[i] == j ) Values[j] += a_;

it works!

Mike