[Trilinos-Users] Starting out suggestions

Hoemmen, Mark mhoemme at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 31 05:07:31 MST 2010

Greetings!

Dr. Heroux already answered your software questions nicely :-)

There are many optimizations you could try for improving performance when solving with the same matrix but different right-hand sides.  Some of them have been implemented in Trilinos, like block iterative solvers.  Belos supports these; AztecOO does not.  Stratimikos offers an interface to both AztecOO and Belos.

Best,
mfh

Message: 1