[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos_TPL_LIBRARIES and static/shared libs question

Rao V Garimella rao at lanl.gov
Wed Dec 1 12:59:27 MST 2010

I am trying to build an project using CMake and Trilinos on
franklin.nersc.gov.  It appears that franklin does not allow linking to
dynamic libraries. However, the Trilinos_TPL_LIBRARIES is picking up the
libsci_quadcore.so libraries when I need it to pick up the .a libraries.
Is there some way I can force the Trilinos build to pick up the static
libraries instead of the shared libs?

Thanks
Rao

Rao V Garimella  			Tel: (505) 665-2928
T-5, MS B284 	 	   '\   '\ 	FAX: (505) 665-5757
Los Alamos National Lab	     ( )-( )   	Email: rao at lanl.gov
Los Alamos, NM 87545	                Web: http://math.lanl.gov/~rao