[Trilinos-Users] Questions about InsertGlobalValues

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 27 06:57:55 MDT 2010

Scot,

Epetra doesn’t have support for reduced storage of a symmetric matrix.  We have talked about it from the very beginning, but never had quite enough time and priority to make it happen.  It’s actually fairly straight-forward to support it, but working through the details would take time.

I know there is some interest in having it.  Is it a top priority for anyone?

Mike