[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra and Kokkos with CUDA backend

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Mon Aug 23 03:41:52 MDT 2010

Hello Radu,

It looks like Trilinos 10.4 GPU capability is not compatible with CUDA 3.1 (3.1 wasn't out at the time that I developed 10.4). I am fixing 10.4 to address this; I will send you the updated files after I patch the 10.4 branch. Otherwise, you can wait for the next 10.4.x release or the first 10.6.0 release.

Chris