[Trilinos-Users] bug in Tpetra::CrsGraph()?

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Mon Aug 2 14:44:31 MDT 2010

No, they will be checked in soon (this week or the next). I will send you an email when they are.

Chris

p.s. - I meant "affected".

On 8/2/10 4:42 PM, "Nico Schlömer" <nico.schloemer at ua.ac.be> wrote:

> Which version of Trilinos/Tpetra are you using?

That's against 10.4.
I'll test it again current master as well, it's just that Trilinos needs
forever to compile on my laptop here. Did you already check in the your
changes to some branch?

--Nico

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:36:41 -0400, "Baker, Christopher G."
<bakercg at ornl.gov> wrote:
> Nico, indeed, that looks like a bug.
>
> I will take a look and fix it in the effected versions.
>
> On a positive note, all of the internals of CrsGraph and CrsMatrix are
> being re-written from scratch, so this bug has likely been eliminated in
my
> working version of the dev branch. (Disclaimer: by the doctrine of
double
> jeopardy, if I independently write the same bug twice, it is allowed to
> live on as a feature.)
>
> Which version of Trilinos/Tpetra are you using?
>
> Chris
>

> On 8/2/10 4:26 PM, "Nico Schlömer" <nico.schloemer at ua.ac.be> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed an oddity about the dynamic profile of a
Tpetra::CrsGraph.