[Trilinos-Users] Linking programs to Trilinos

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 27 14:07:58 MDT 2010

What documentation were you reading?

From: trilinos-users-bounces at software.sandia.gov [mailto:trilinos-users-bounces at software.sandia.gov] On Behalf Of Mehmet Salih YILDIRIM
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 1:42 PM
To: trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov
Subject: [Trilinos-Users] Linking programs to Trilinos

Hello there,

I have a problem with linking my programs to Trilinos library.

I have downloaded Trilinos source and built it with some packages selected (details are below), however I cannot link my program to Trilinos library, because I don't know with which link and/or include parameters i should run my compiler.

I am using g++ as a compipler, and the way I built Trilinos is as follows:

    First, I ran the custom script do-configure:

    EXTRA_ARGS=$@

    cmake \
      -D TPL_ENABLE_MPI:BOOL=ON \
      -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Didasko:BOOL=ON \
      -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Epetra:BOOL=ON \
      -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Teuchos:BOOL=ON \
      -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Triutils:BOOL=ON \
      -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Anasazi:BOOL=ON \
      -D Trilinos_ENABLE_TESTS:BOOL=ON \
      -D DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT:STRING=600 \
      $EXTRA_ARGS \
      /home/proje/trilinos-10.2.0-Source

    Then, I prompted "make -j12"
    After I prompted "ctest" and all tests were successful,
    At the end, I prompted "sudo make install" and install operation was also successfully completed.

I read from the documentation that a file called "trilinos_make_macros.mak" file should help, but I can't find it
anywhere in my file system, even thought I performed many searches including "find / -name trilinos_make_macros.mak"

Any help would be appreciated,

Best regards