[Trilinos-Users] Problem Building Trilinos 10.2.0

Ted Kord teddy.kord at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:44:53 MDT 2010

Hi

Whenever I run my do-configure script, I get the following error:

===
Configuring Trilinos build directory

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (MESSAGE):
  Error,
  CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR=/home/tedkord/DevelopmentLibraries/TRILINOS/trilinos-10.2.0-Source
  ==
  CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR=/home/tedkord/DevelopmentLibraries/TRILINOS/trilinos-10.2.0-Source
  Trilinos does not support in source builds!

==

The procedure I followed worked on prevous releases. Why does this error
occur?

Thanks in advance

Ted