[Trilinos-Users] Error in AZ_extract_comm_info

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 17 21:55:51 MDT 2009

Dorian,

AztecOO constrains the column map of the matrix such that column IDs associated with rows on other processors must be ordered after columns IDs that match row IDs on the same processor.  Epetra will automatically organize the column map this way if allowed to do so.  Are you some how specifying the column map?  I don't see this happening in your code, so maybe there is something going on with your matrix.

If you want to put your matrix somewhere for me to fetch, please do so, and send your test code.  I can look at it.

Mike