[Trilinos-Users] Error in AZ_extract_comm_info

Dorian Krause dorian.krause at lu.unisi.ch
Thu Sep 17 15:16:38 MDT 2009

Hi again,

I was able to reproduce this problem using the ex1.cpp from the aztecoo
examples and just replacing the construction of the Laplace stiffness
matrix by a read from a file using EpetraExt::MatrixMarketFileToCrsMatrix.
Are there any constraints on the input matrices to AztecOO? I could send
the test example (its ~ 3 MB so I think it's not a good idea to attach
it to this mail) if someone is interested ...

I'm sorry if this problem has already been discussed elsewhere: I tried
to search the trilinos-user archive but couldn't get beyound the
password pop-up.

Thanks,
Dorian