[Trilinos-Users] Problems configuring on OS X

Luca Heltai luca.heltai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:32:34 MDT 2009

 From what I can infer here, you are mixing /usr/bin/c++ (if you
didn't move hpc c++ there, then this is apple's version) with the
other gfortran.

In my configuration I use both gcc and gfortran from HPC, and the
configuration goes fine. I do get errors on linking stratimikos, but
at least at this stage, it works.

And Trilinos 9.0.3 works fine with my setting. I had problems in the
past like the one you describe, but it was always because of mixing
different gcc, g++ and gfortran versions.

with the link below,

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/hpc/gcc-snwleo-intel-bin.tar.gz?download

and specifying the compilers in cmake as /usr/local/bin/g*, I have no
issues like the one you describe here.

L.

--
Luca Heltai <luca.heltai at gmail.com>