[Trilinos-Users] Phananx lib not built or installed

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 26 16:41:49 MDT 2009

The behavior of Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_PACKAGES was covered in file cmake/TrilinosCMakeQuickstart.txt in the item:

  c) Configuring Trilinos to build all stable packages with all tests and
  examples:

      $ ./do-configure \
         -D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_PACKAGES:BOOL=ON \
         -D Trilinos_ENABLE_TESTS:BOOL=ON

    NOTE: Specific packages can be disabled with
    Trilinos_ENABLE_<PACKAGE>:BOOL=OFF.  This will also disable all packages
    that depend on <PACKAGE>.

    NOTE: All examples are enabled by default when setting
    Trilinos_ENABLE_TESTS:BOOL=ON.

    NOTE: By default, setting Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_PACKAGES=ON only enables
    Primary Stable Code.  To have this also enable all secondary stable code,
    you must also you must set Trilinos_ENABLE_SECONDARY_STABLE_CODE=ON.

Of course we need to define what "Primary Stable" and "Secondary Stable" means but you can find all of this in the file cmake/TrilinosPackages.cmake.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

- Ross