[Trilinos-Users] use of virtual kernel for ML multigrid solver

Kurt Stokbro kurt.stokbro at quantumwise.com
Fri Oct 23 11:48:33 MDT 2009

We are using the ML package for solving the poisson equation, and the kernel
is an Epetra_CrsMatrix which takes up a large fraction of the memory.
 We use a simple difference grid so the kernel has a very simple structure,
and thus most entries have the same list of floats. I have heard that there
should be a feature  to construct a rowmatrix where different rows share the
same memory. Does anybody have an example of such a row matrix construct?

--
Kurt Stokbro,
CEO, Founder