[Trilinos-Users] Compiling Trilinos 10.0.1 on Mac.

Luca Heltai luca.heltai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:25:21 MDT 2009

I've been trying to upgrade my 9.0.3 version of Trilinos to the 10.0.1
version that uses cmake, and I keep getting linking problems during
the build of the library.

I used the most standard options + shared libs, but I keep getting the
following:

Linking CXX shared library libstratimikos.dylib
Undefined symbols:
   "Thyra::MLPreconditionerFactory::MLPreconditionerFactory()",
referenced from:

Teuchos::AbstractFactoryStd<Thyra::PreconditionerFactoryBase<double,
double>, Thyra::MLPreconditionerFactory,
Teuchos::PostModNothing<Thyra::MLPreconditionerFactory>,
Teuchos::AllocatorNew<Thyra::MLPreconditionerFactory> >::create()
const in Stratimikos_DefaultLinearSolverBuilder.cpp.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

L.