[Trilinos-Users] Windows build using VS 2005

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 22 11:02:19 MDT 2009

Michael,

We are just ramping up on Windows ourselves, so I am not sure of an answer.  Almost all Windows users have been using VS 2008, but I don't know that this is the issue.   I can do some testing of your situation in VS 2008, but don't have access to VS 2005.  At this point there is no "easy solution", so it might be best to try some things on your own and report back any additional observations or progress.  I will do the same.

Mike