[Trilinos-Users] Epetra:

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 14 15:35:50 MDT 2009

David,

You are very close to having a working code.  The only change to make is to use Epetra_Export instead of Epetra_Import.  Export is used for the situation where each processor has data that it wants to send to another processor for summation.  In contrast, Epetra_Import is used for the case where data is needed from another processor.  I have attached a modified version of your code that should do what you want.

Mike