[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra::MultiVector replaceMap not found

Chris Baker cgbaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:42:04 MDT 2009

Nico, the replaceMap() function was not implemented, although the definition
was inadvertently left in the header. As a result, it is unable to be
compiled by the compiler and remains undefined as you discovered. (These
sorts of mistakes are currently done manually; obviously I missed one.)

As it seems that you need this capability, I will file a bug against Tpetra
to implement the replaceMap() method in Tpetra::MultiVector. It should go
out in the next release of 10.0. As soon as I have implemented the change, I
will send you a patch.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Chris