[Trilinos-Users] FW: building with shared libraries

Jason Slemons slemons at cray.com
Wed Oct 7 17:52:28 MDT 2009

Hello,

Is building trilinos packages using shared libraries(for example TPLs) something that happens automatically? I read online that it might be and it looks like in cmake/TODO there is a bullet about making it default. I would like to know how to make sure that only static libraries are used to build trilinos(esp the tests in various packages) since my executables are going to be running on nodes without the libraries, and only on my build machine will I have access to all the Third Party Libraries.

-Jason