[Trilinos-Users] 10.0 CMake problem

Devine, Karen D kddevin at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 5 10:37:19 MDT 2009

Brad:

I am interested in the solution to this problem as well.  We have been
discussing it in bugzilla bug 4590.

I checked the file you suggested; it contains the following line:
SET(CMAKE_Fortran_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES
"crt1.10.5.o;mpi_f77;mpi;open-rte;open-pal;util;gfortranbegin;gfortran;gcc_s
.10.5;gcc;System")

Karen