[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos 10.0 CMake problem

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 1 22:26:51 MDT 2009

Jack,

CMake can be used very similarly to Autoconf/Automake.  You are not required to use a GUI.  If you look at the link:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/Trilinos10CMakeQuickstart.txt

you will see instructions on how to use CMake from the command line.  You can also find sample scripts in the Trilinos 10 distribution, in the directory:

trilinos-10.0-Source/sampleScripts (look for files ending in -cmake).

After running CMake from the command line you will have a collection of makefiles, hopefully leading you back to familiar territory :)

Mike