[Trilinos-Users] epetra_crsmatrix tests

Jason Slemons slemons at cray.com
Mon Nov 23 16:22:19 MST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to test a library that replaces a lot of the sparse matrix math in the Epetra source file 'Epetra_CrsMatrix.cpp'(it's called the CASK library). The tests in packages/epetra/test/CrsMatrix does not test all functionalities(for example triangular solution, SpMV for multiple vectors). Is there tester code available that will?

I have also ran the tests in Ifpack, anasazi, and AztecOO but combined they test only a subset of what epetra can do.

-Jason