[Trilinos-Users] Trouble Installing PyTrilinos

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Sat Nov 21 13:32:14 MST 2009

This looks like a question for the CMake folks.

The build step results in the creation of the directory

     packages/PyTrilinos/src/PyTrilinos

and all of its contents, which includes python files, extension
modules and sub-modules (subdirectories).

The install step does not attempt to install this directory anywhere.
Is there something additional that needs to be specified somewhere?