[Trilinos-Users] trilinos build fails: undefined reference to _gfortran...

Slaven Peles peles at cox.net
Sat Nov 21 08:10:56 MST 2009

I'm using 2.8.0 pre-compiled linux binary of cmake. I fixed the linking
problem by replacing lapack library path in cmake gui
	/usr/lib/liblapack.so
with
	/usr/lib/liblapack.so;/usr/lib/libgfortran.so.1
This way cmake linked to gfortran every time it needed to link to lapack, so
it solved my problem. It was kind of a quick and dirty solution.

I guess  better way to do it would b to add
	-D Trilinos_EXTRA_LINK_FLAGS:STRING="-lgfortran"
line to cmake script.

Thanks for the help!
Slaven