[Trilinos-Users] Pytrilinos Sample Code

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 13 06:47:46 MST 2009

I suggest looking at the example scripts.  In the source directory,
they are

     PyTrilinos/example/*.src

If you build the tests and examples, they get copied to the build
directory as

     PyTrilinos/example/*.py

For linear systems, I suggest looking at

     exAztecOO_BasicRowMatrix.{src,py}
     exAztecOO_Operator.{src,py}
     exAztecOO_RowMatrix.{src,py}

For nonlinear systems, I suggest

     exNOX_1dfem.{src,py}

On Nov 12, 2009, at 11:01 AM, Matt G wrote:

> Does anyone have some examples of using pytrilinos to iteratively or
> directly solve sparse systems that they can share?
>
> I finally have everything compiled and installed etc. and was just
> looking for an easy entry point.
>
> --Matthew Goodman

> Find me on LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/d6wlch
> Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/meawoppl
> <ATT00002.txt>

** Bill Spotz                                              **
** Sandia National Laboratories  Voice: (505)845-0170      **
** P.O. Box 5800                 Fax:   (505)284-0154      **
** Albuquerque, NM 87185-0370    Email: wfspotz at sandia.gov **