[Trilinos-Users] Problems configuring on OS X

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Nov 5 10:22:55 MST 2009

John R. Cary wrote:
> The error is seen to come from the inclusion of 10.5 and 10.6 versions of crt1.

I've committed changes to CMake that should eliminate this error.
We now ignore implicit link options that are not language-specific,
like the crt*.o files.

-Brad

Remove non-language implicit link dependencies
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Modules/CMakeParseImplicitLinkInfo.cmake,v  <--  Modules/CMakeParseImplicitLinkInfo.cmake
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Tests/CMakeTests/ImplicitLinkInfoTest.cmake.in,v  <--  Tests/CMakeTests/ImplicitLinkInfoTest.cmake.in

Check Mac linker lines in ImplicitLinkInfo test