[Trilinos-Users] Question about the usage of example program in Aztecoo

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 16 21:54:48 MDT 2009

Keita,

The partition file is an argument that is either a single integer value or a file of integer values.  In the first case, the integer will be used to block the input matrix (which is in Harwell-Boeing format) by a constant block size.  In the second case, the file will contain the value 0 in the first line followed by list of integers, one per line, where the last integer value equals the number of equations in the matrix.  For example if you have a matrix with 10 equations and you want to block them with block sizes of 2, 3, 3, 2, you would want have a partition file with the following values:

0
2
5
8