[Trilinos-Users] Problem During Make

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 3 12:34:44 MST 2009

Matthew,

How did you run make?  Did you run it in serial or in parallel (i.e. did you add -jN or nothing)?  If you ran in serial it looks like this is link problem with creating shared libraries in PyTrilinos.  I don't know how portable that is with PyTrilinos and the current autotools system.  I will leave that the the PyTrilinos developers to answer.

This type of problem might go away in the up coming CMake build system for Trilinos that natively supports shared libraries.  (But that will not help you with Trilinos 9.0.x).

- Ross