[Trilinos-Users] building tests differently

Jason Slemons slemons at cray.com
Wed Jun 3 14:12:16 MDT 2009

I've installed trilinos and by that I mean I have a configure script,
ran it, typed make and waited till it completes. Now I want to make
tests but with a different compiler. Is there some way to do this? Can I
just rerun configure with the new compilers flags, etc, and then type
'make tests'. The idea I'm testing is whether or not gcc built trilinos
libraries will, when linked, build test programs correctly compiled by
something other than gcc.

-Jason Slemons