[Trilinos-Users] Windows port and pamgen

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jul 30 07:52:27 MDT 2009

Hi,

I am Bill Hoffman from Kitware, I am working on the Windows port of
Trilinos.  The windows system is missing a few functions from math.h
that are used in pamgen Registrar.C.  The functions are tgamma,  erf,
and erfc.

For now I have just returned 0 instead of calling the functions, which
is bad:

/*****************************************************************************/
double Gamma::execute(Value** args)
/*****************************************************************************/
{
#if _MSC_VER
   return 0;
#else
   return tgamma(args[0]->getValue());
#endif
}

#ifdef _MSC_VER
   return 0;
#else
   return erf(args[0]->getValue());
#endif

#ifdef _MSC_VER
   return 0;
#else
   return erfc(args[0]->getValue());
#endif

erf and erfc are in libf2c, but tgamma is not.   Does anyone have
implementations of these functions that can be used for the windows
build of Trilinos?

Thanks.

-Bill

--