[Trilinos-Users] cpp examples of zoltan

Jason Slemons slemons at cray.com
Mon Jul 27 17:18:24 MDT 2009

Hello Trilinos users,

I'm compiling using cmake, and I am getting a lot of warnings like this that have me worried:

WARNING: Target "MOOCHO_TestDenseLinAlgPack" requests linking to directory "/opt/xt-libsci/default/pgi/lib".  Targets may link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.

Here's my do-configure script:

#!/bin/bash

cmake  -D BLAS_LIBRARY_NAMES:STRING="libsci_quadcore;libsci" \
 -D BLAS_LIBRARY_DIRS:PATH=/opt/xt-libsci/default/pgi/lib\
 -D TPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES:PATH=/opt/xt-libsci/default/pgi/lib\
 -D TPL_LAPACK_LIBRARIES:PATH=/opt/xt-libsci/default/pgi/lib\
 -D Trilinos_ENABLE_AMESOS:BOOL=ON\
 -D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_OPTIONAL_PACKAGES:BOOL=ON\
 -D Trilinos_ENABLE_TESTS:BOOL=ON\
 -D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_PACKAGES:BOOL=ON\
 -D TPL_ENABLE_MPI:BOOL=ON \
 -D DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT:STRING=600 \
 -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=DEBUG \
-D Trilinos_VERBOSE_CONFIGURE:BOOL=ON --debug-output --trace\
 ${TRILINOS_HOME}

Libsci and libsci_quadcore have the blas and LAPACK in them. Am I doing something wrong here?

-Jason