[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos 10 build tools preview

James C. Sutherland James.Sutherland at utah.edu
Fri Jul 24 15:14:12 MDT 2009

I think that this is a great move.  CMake is really quite nice.  I am
looking forward to trying it out in v 10.

Is the trilinos team planning on providing a FindTrilinos.cmake plugin
for CMake?  This would be a great service to the user community who
use CMake for their own projects that link against trilinos.  Kitware/
CMake is very open about third parties contributing such plugins and
distributes them with CMake.

James