[Trilinos-Users] Uninstall Trilinos Alpha (CMake)

Daniele Avitabile d.avitabile at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 04:27:15 MDT 2009

Hi all,
I have successfully installed Trilinos Alpha with CMake. I did it in the
wrong directory, though. I would like to uninstall. As written in the
TrilinosCMakeQuickstart.txt file, I go in the same directory where my
do-configure file is, and type

make uninstall

I receive an error. It seems that there is no uninstall target.

Any idea how to uninstall Trilinos? The default Trilinos installation folder
is /usr/local/include/ and it is not good for me.

Best.

Daniele