[Trilinos-Users] ML options unused

Salinger, Andrew agsalin at sandia.gov
Wed Jul 1 10:50:03 MDT 2009

Hi Nico,

I think what is happening is that the ParameterList is being
printed out at the beginning of the run, where the ML parameters
have not yet been accessed. I expect that if you print out the
parameter list again at the end, they will no longer be "unused".
There is not a centralized parser that reads all the options at
the beginning.

I'm glad you're making progress with Trilinos. If you have
some good success, forward us a Figure so we can see what
you have been able to do.

Andy