[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos prerequesites on Ubuntu 8.10/AMD 64

Kurtis Nusbaum klnusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:48:39 MST 2009

I'm also running trilinos on AMD64/Ubuntu 8.10. Most of the stuff you need
is just in the packages gcc, g++, and gfortran. But I'm pretty sure you also
need the libblas-dev and liblapack-dev. So I think:

sudo apt-get install gcc g++ gfortran libblas-dev liblapack-dev

should take care of everything. IYou should have most of these installed
already any way. I think inorder to get Trilinos to compile for me, the only
packages I had to explicitly install was gfortran. The rest were already
installed for me. If you plan on using MPI you should also install those
packages.

-Kurtis