[Trilinos-Users] Printing Eigenvalues with LOCA

Phipps, Eric T etphipp at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 3 10:10:00 MST 2009

Hi Casey,

Your parameter list code looks correct, so I don't see an obvious problem.  There are two things you can try:

(1) Try printing the parameter list you pass to LOCA via its print method after your continuation run finishes.  Look to see if any of your save eigen data parameters are unused (the parameter list will show [unused] after any parameters that weren't used) meaning that LOCA didn't parse them.  Often this is caused by a spelling mistake.

(2) You can try stepping through LOCA_Stepper.C with a debugger to see why your strategy is not being used.  The relevant lines to stop on are line 143 where your strategy is extracted from the parameter list and line 321 where your strategy should be called the first time.

-Eric