[Trilinos-Users] Aztec OO installation question

Phipps, Eric T etphipp at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 21 13:54:05 MST 2009

Hi Nik,

The easiest way to call a direct solver would be to use Amesos instead of AztecOO.  You can do this with NOX by replacing the linear system object you supply to NOX with NOX::Epetra::LinearSystemAmesos or NOX::Epetra::LinearSystemStratimikos, instead of using NOX::Epetra::LinearSystemAztecOO.  The constructor arguments are similar (see the corresponding source files in packages/nox/src-epetra), and of course you will also need to turn amesos on (and stratimikos if you go that route) in the Trilinos configure.  The simplest to use is NOX::Epetra::LinearSystemAmesos.

-Eric