[Trilinos-Users] Aztecoo question

Jason Slemons slemons at cray.com
Tue Dec 8 12:12:40 MST 2009

I'm compiling aztecoo using the cray compiler and I came across an error when compiling az_c_reorder.c(its in the src directory in aztecoo):

/trilinos-10.0-Source/packages/aztecoo/src> cc az_c_reorder.c
/opt/cray/xt-asyncpe/3.5.17/bin/cc: INFO: linux target is being used
CC-45 craycc: ERROR File = az_c_reorder.c, Line = 227
  An attempt is made to undefine a predefined macro.

  #undef unix
         ^

Total errors detected in az_c_reorder.c: 1

I wonder if I can just comment out this line? It doesn't seem to affect anything else in the code.

-Jason