[Trilinos-Users] AZ_mlcomm2data_org issue

Glen Hansen glen.hansen at inl.gov
Mon Dec 7 19:42:31 MST 2009

Jonathan,

This is my own code, that calls Aztec's GMRES within NOX. I see that
the message is printed on line 1467 of ml_aztec_utils.c in ./packages/
ml/src/Utils. I see this message when I try both 4 and 8 processor
attempts, but not on two. I suspect I must be walking on memory
somewhere, but I thought I'd check if anyone else has seen such an
error before.

Thanks,

Glen