[Trilinos-Users] Compiling Trilinos 10

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 7 08:27:42 MST 2009

Andrew,

Can you configure with -DTrilinos_VERBOSE_CONFIGURE:BOOL=ON and attach the (huge) output as a file?  You will have to send it just to me because the email lists will not allow such a large file.  Also, attach your exact configure script.

Better yet, can you please create a Bugzilla but at:

   https://software.sandia.gov/bugzilla/

and attach the files to the bug?

I might know what is happening but I need to see the detailed verbose configure output to know for sure.

Thanks,

- Ross